Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday November 18th


07:07

Prompts

01 A world without smells, without taste
02 Sunlight: rolling up the valley
03 It is time to drum out the harlot
04 The sheep are nervous
05 Something slightly longer here, or wide, or deep
======================================

06 Every child in grey except the one in pink
07 The heavy lips of night
08 There are differences, and similarities
09 Our starch white collars, heavy hymns
10 A crow looked at me

======================================

11 I say to you today: one of you will kill me
12 The muffled drums, the itching bums
13 God made man. The Devil made Tories
14 It is hard to be a boy and not piss in snow
15 They have come to bury Marcus

======================================

16 I keep a cobra in my pants
17 Tell me where you are going; what you hope to see
18 My cat ate poisonous mushrooms, died on the ceiling
19 When June is so far off you cry
20 Trees bent with guilt

======================================

21 How were the plays? Did you see a play?
22 When I mix red and yellow I get brown
23 Sky like a sheet of steel
24 We wander but we are not lost
25 They are watering the street and planting bollard seeds

No comments: