Saturday, June 21, 2014

Prompt Set 46

Prompt Set 46

17:22 June 2st

Reading Philip Larkin
They say never go back, live with the memory
Run it under a cold tap, love
A blue snowball
Hatches, Matches and Dispatches
The South Wales Argus
Stumbling back to bed after a late-night piss
And so say all of us!
Bon Voyage etc, may all your troubles be little ones
A nasty piece of work called Evans
Frayed curtains, nothing like long enough
I'll swing for you, you bugger!
Not exactly up-to-date
A canoe, not far off the island
Searching for my first.
A bit fed up frankly, of Egyptian wrestling and sweaty nights
If I were twenty years younger
LOTTERY
Making love on the cliffs
NIVEA
Football is shit, isn't it?
I'm thinking of arresting myself and then suing me for wrongful arrest
Walking in Bristol rain
Now she'll say something profound
To chill with Christine and not talk about the sixties

No comments: