Friday, June 13, 2014

Prompt Set 29

Prompt Set 29

June Blast.
Friday 13th 06:37

Plans or poems, it's up to you
I am planning a party in my garrett, please bring bread
Riding round in Daimlers
I have been neglecting the flowers
FRANCE
I have an eternal secret police
So cold, the frozen troughs and sea
02:30
Happier when his friends have four legs
Would make a bishop turn to booze
Here is Peter. Here is Paul.
BEES
Aunty has a bun in the oven
I have a very large gun and good eyesight
THORNS
I slept once to find my life's a dream
Small boulders, under water
I have nothing against clockwise, but I am anti-clockwise
Pink Icing
My favourite impayler, Sad, Vlad and dangerous to know
Barbecue
In the not too distant future
If all my dreams come true
I'm going to find the kind of girl
Who will love me more than you
I'm a Libran Librarian from Hull

No comments: