Sunday, June 22, 2014

BC June Blast. 50

BC June Blast. 50

Jun 22 19:37

A cough outside, on the landing
I do not care what happens outside this room
Some American woman
Bald as a lit bulb
I have been smuggling poems into Russia
A Streetcar
He was a quiet man who loved his lawn
When we build on battles
I am worried that my family will escape
CRYSTAL
Let's pretend tonight is our first time
We meet, we love, we fall asleep
If clowns cry to Funeral Directors laugh like drains?
The Sin-Eater
I will only wait ten thousand years
Rum with flat lemonade
Your lovers, is their a list somewhere?
SWAN
I almost went to bed earlier
Who will remember this?
We need more ways to fall in love, less to fail
PEANUT
Love carefully, deliberately as if it can only happen once
The coins upon my eyes
The differences between jealousy and envy


No comments: