Saturday, June 15, 2013

Prompts 15 June


















Unmissed, Unmourned
From Wales, the mostly English sector
How to Put Weight On
A large convoy passed through.
All the guards and all the porters
Elvis
A Long, Hot Bath, a Glass of Sherry
Droppings
Clean, white, starched sheets
Blue Moon
Aspects of the Navel
Balancing his work, his lover, his writing
Freezer
Early morning light through trees. :
He did not know the Holy Ghost
Another siren, another calamity
Diamonds and tracksuits fight each other
BLOCK
A flamingo drinking from a cocktail glass

















Here is my contribution
A Basic Plot, I Grow Potatoes
Father is Wearing a Paper Crown
Checked shirt; tucked in.
Folk Dressed Up Like Eskimos

















Evening Standard
Duck-Egg Blue with Spiky Bits
CIRCLE, Square, CIRCLE, Square
Darling, don't take it literally AND personally
A true treasure
 In Nominay ate Fillyay Santi
After seventeen pints of lager
Fire Down Below
An explosive situation
Albert Einstein's Mistake
Define "Mistress"
Dead Leaves
I am going to write bits of conversation as I remember them
Cheese & Onion Paste, Bread, Four Sisters
"Calling All Cars!  Calling All Cars!"

















A broken flower-stem, a broken vase
Here we go round the mulberry bush
A banjo in my luggage
How wide this bed has become
A Royal Disaster
Can't get you out of my head, my head, my head
Girls in bikinis, moonbathing
Achieved by Studying and Understanding
A sense of community of interest










No comments: