Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Can't Damn Sleep!

have the rottenest of colds (I hate colds) and my coughing woke me up at 04:30 (howling wind outside).

Ah well, I thought, at least I can write something... but nothing coes

So here's a batch of prompts, some mine and some from Lexie Fox

Airfix, oh Airfix!
The next night it happened again.
The Freedom of the Long-Distance Runner
Dog, computer
Putting on a Play For the Inmates of the Asylum
Why Was the Second World War Fought in Black & White?
Supermam Retires and Goes to an Old People's Home
SLOUGH
A Fire, Somewhere
Harry Palmer Grinds Coffee Beans
Majesty
The Three or Four Deaths of a Man Called Brian
Watching Osborne
Dorky Dorky Dorky!
After the Talkies, the Invention of the Silent Movie
Gaze of the Green Lady
Never Eat Shredded Wheat
Why is the Ecological Footprint of a Yeti So Small?
Trouble in Suburbia
Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Mould
Birth, Sickness, Death in the Royal Leicester Infirmary
Wildlife
David Hasselhoff: The Musical
First Steps
The Houses in Between
Tea and Crumpet
The Unbearable Lightness of Dying

No comments: