Friday, September 01, 2006

Article, More Prompts

Take a look at my latest article, "Napalm"

http://www.internetwritingjournal.com/jun06/keegan39.htm



Written my story for the day (11:23) so here are a few more prompts




Hollywood & Trawsfynnydd

Woooohooooo!

One Grey November Day, Elliot Went to Boston for the Afternoon

You've Got to Read This!

The Card

The Tea-Bag is in the Post

I Don't Know What to Do About My Husband's New Wife.

A Good Thing, a Very-Good Thing

An Alternative to Rain

The Inn of the Sixth Happiness, Bedgellert

Badgers

Mrs Jones' Confinement

I Stand Here Ironing

Lessons

The Grandmother Didn't Want to Go to Florida

NDSC

The End of the Holiday

DVD

Abominable Snowman v BigFoot, Home & Away

The Bakery, Three o'clock in the morning

The Good Moslem Cleric

Pancakes

Why Tick-Tock and Not Tock-Tick?

No comments: