Saturday, September 05, 2009

Prompts September 05:01

A Room for Romeo Smith

GLOVE

He never goes up West

HOW IT WORKS

It's complicated, but basically, Lycra underpants

BOILING

I have been cold, but never this cold

TIN

Purple Icebergs

PICNIC IN MERTHYR

A Week in December

BOOK OF SILENCE

Why I have to love you

From what I remember, he had big ears

RIVER

The myths are swept away by an avalanche of truth

... and the waters will rise

It doesn't hurt much

It doesn't translate very well

Standing with the fat boy, waiting to be picked

AND THEN THE BED COLLAPSED

Pink Vaseline

I have never been ill

PARTLY DYING

Swollen hands, plump, wormy fingers

Two thousand men

OK, OK...

For entertainment we talk about our lovers

SAY SOMETHING IN LATIN

A Cafe called "Writers"

After you left I couldn't wash the sheets

No comments: