Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Prompts

As an exercise, consider combining prompts, try using all or most.



From the very first coming down

Beetle

Only the caravan was real and that wasn't there

Never Again

Happy, but no closer, even now

GRENADE

My father, the way he sits

SMELLS

We have drawn up a list

TIN

Sometimes the scars fade temporarily

SILVER

On the wet road, past the know of pines

BRUISE

Never Stronger

We have made all the possible preparations

It's more a case of

I am not sure that little boys imagine; I mean they all imagine the same things

There is a gap between attention and awareness

My ambition would be to love

ACHE

I am Transient

VAN

Watch how he hesitates before saying, "I love you..."

WIRE

Turn a deaf eye

BLOSSOM, BLOOM

We will begin today. We start and it is an ending

THORN

It was Easter. I found myself alone

CHINE

On the phone she whispers that her husband is mad.

No comments: