Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 Prompt Set 0,008

A - How ugly, these people

B - I won't see you any more

C - Ploughs cut through the clay

D - The sun on my neck

E - TASK: Play a song on loop, on repeat, three times, then leave it on as you write a story without breaks

F - You sing untrue songs

G - Somewhere a pot bubbles, a bowl is ready

H - Where a paper boat was sailing

I - TASK: Set font-colour to white (so you cannot see what you write) and write a complete flash

........... if you get "lost" just press carriage return a few times and continue. You will need to tidy the story but post the original second

J - Looking at another man's edits.

K - A Story beginning: What will follow may not be accurate

L - Not making love.

M - Carrots

N - I must go down to the sea again

O - A story ending: And that is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

P - Plaster of Paris

Q - TASK: Read a poem and respond to it with an answering short-story

R - Dead Horses

S - You cannot imagine how deeply sad I am

T – as if my life had never been

U - Reading Checkhov

V - I had a brother. His name escapes me.

W - The barbarity of the dentist

X - Chick-Chick-Chick-Chick-Chicken

Y - Made in Wales

Z - A French Stick

No comments: