Saturday, August 30, 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT PROMPTS

It was love at first sight

Mullet

All day it has rained

I am amused

Love drips and gathers

Knobkerry

Dominoes, Woodbines, Senior Service

Spangles
A most curious device

TRICK
Raking through the ashes

BAR
I have learned to dream with the sound off

Sailors Killed it

I think we need to say goodbye

It takes sixpences

With my pockets full of money

BOMB
Cinder-fucking-rella

M-T-G-G

You roll away and show me your sullen back

The Loch Ness Mobster

I was young and easy then

The window is filthy

Shall I get drunk or eat a piece of cake?

OLOLAQICI82QB4IP

Time ate my love and farted, then you departed

Snakeskin

Recognizing a red kite

Put a shilling in the gas, your head in the oven

Last night I met my father

I am preoccupied

Words are my instruments but not my servants

The Lover & Her Killer

A house with bleached-white walls

How to Kill 101






No comments: