Friday, February 07, 2014

Feb Blast Prompt Set 010 Friday 09:38

:
:

Feb Blast 010 Friday 09:38

PROMPTS

Chicken and Leek Pie

A definite touch of the sniffles

There will be nobody to write the epitaphs

Slither Max

I was just beginning to feel at home

He comes in

Lying on my back in warm fields, listening to helicopters

MINE!

We decided that the best thing would be survival

Row for Lunch

It is anonymous here, but then, I have no name so we are suited

Breakfast Angst

I have often wondered if the flight could have changed

ICEBERG

This is the first of many unsettling questions

TOMATO

I will pretend to be unavailable and answer my phone a lot

MARSHMALLOW

I will hold long cigarettes in my long long fingers

BUTTERFLY

The women are singing songs of death and dying

She is Scarlet

You wake alone, counting the cost of things

No comments: