Thursday, January 23, 2014

2014-007 Prompts


Sorry, was away on domestic duties (and away again tonight!)


PROMPTS


Container ship

Please attend, it is my Last Supper

This was how we met, Fuck-Up Number One

Basketball

He might be waving, but I think he's drowning

The second cut is deepest

Pleas turn the light off; I don't mind the dark

Peach Blossom

On re-entry one danger is friction burns

We left - I had to leave - before I could tell you

There is glass between us and no sound

BOLT

The roar of engines, the sadness in the seats

KNIFE

We reached the water and knelt

How the brush dances in the artist's light

OIL

I have been noticing, but keeping my counsel

Washing

The ache can spread until we are only ache

The next time we looked

So I am cleaning the kitchen

No comments: