Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Prompts




My tongue swirls around the end
An extraordinary adventure
I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat
As an emblem of women's emancipation
He’s my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle
Attacked by others as an irresponsible anarchist.
I suck harder and harder … Hmm 
Before she stepped out on to the track
My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.”
Captured on three newsreel cameras
With my purple cabbage ripped
Collapsed unconscious on the track.
His slut-slayer thrusting deeper
Cross-referencing between the cameras has revealed
Janet likes John, John likes Janet
Dead in a gas-filled kitchen
And they all lived happily ever after!
Detailed analysis of film footage of the incident
Mummy's taking us to the zoo!
Fatally injured at the racecourse
Grabbing horses in the park near her mother's house
Had holiday plans with her sister in the near future
Has been saluted by some as a brave martyr
Has shed new light on the contentious moments
Haunted by that poor woman's face
Impossible for her to see.
Reaching up to attach a scarf to its bridle.
She was carrying a return train ticket
So that they could be cleaned
Some witnesses believed
Suffered a mild concussion
Taken on the day
The desperation of women in this country
The history of political protest.
The horse went over, but then rose, completing the race
The jockey who had ridden that day laid a wreath
The original nitrate film stocks
Three different camera angles.
Transferred them to a digital format.
Trying to attach a flag
Two flags were found on her body.
Under the hooves of the king's horse
What she stood for


No comments: