Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prompts Set 0,022

A – Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

B – If I hadn't tripped over the tramp

C - Carousel

D - Oh Lord, Where Did the Feeling Go?

E - Woman is the Nigger of the World

F – Thirty-five, going on ninety

G – Now is the winter of our discontent

H – Letter from HMRC

I – I have often walked down this street before

J - Even now, after the service, after the letters

K - A Story beginning: Three years of whispering, seven of forgetting

L – I have had scientific training

M – Everything will be returned to its proper place

N - Cry Murder!

O – I prefer my cave

P – Did we make them leave? Did we say the right thing?

Q - Witness

R – Letter from Flaubert

S – Bonanza

T – The Things We Carry

U - In Parliament, more or less

V - Twitching

W – Dirtier than you would expect

X – He has a book and reads it, reads it, reads it

Y – Water!

Z – I hear the sound of distant drums

No comments: