Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prompts Set 0,020

A – He ain't heavy, he's my brother

B – Dancing in the dark

C - Smoke gets in your eyes

D - If I ruled the world

E - Groovy Kind of Love

F – At seventeen I read a poem

G – What Innocence? What Guilt?

H – Suspicious of my Nation

I - we are the law-makers

J - Looks pretty waterproof to me

K - A Story beginning: There are sunsets and sunsets

L – Stone on Stone

M – Something rotten in the state of Denmark

N - Merchants of Culture

O – I have destroyed your house. You have destroyed my life

P – Miss! Miss!

Q - C-r-r-r-r-e-e-e-a-a-a-ak!!

R – My Dear Robert, it's been a long time...

S – Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

T – The Smell of the trenches

U - They released the doves. THEY shot them

V - Hitch-hiking in Vietnam

W – On the Underground

X – I don't feel right, I just don't

Y – A fine Chianti

Z – We hear footsteps, whisper, touch our skins

No comments: