Monday, April 22, 2013

Flash Prompts, Monday 22 April


Use 1,2,3 or as many as you like, directly, exactly or not, combined or not.

Let go. Don't think.

Just write a flash as quickly as possible inspired by something from this list.




PROMPTS



When the storm hit, I left my lover sleeping.

Dai P lives by the bridge

Fading flowers in a dusty basket

I ought to be happy

There are places in my country I won't go

National Lying Day

The King & Queen of their garden.

Walking home from a late-night film

A hotel in Dachau

A man thinks. Of a wall.

Letter to Miss Powell, Children's Dept., 1960

How a valley dies, a village drowns

Satanic Mills

The trees begin to thin, the light to grow

GALLEON

Brown music from fat instruments

QUARK

Once they have died, they relax

IDOL

The secret life of Jemima Trott.

A land of telephones and sellotape

She grinds my heart with answers far too short

Let's not talk of love. Be practical


No comments: