Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20 May Second Prompt Set

Red Ring

Her I come to view a voiceless ghost

Tick-Tock

The enduring fascination of the difficult

I have met them each at close of day

Turning and turning and turning

Half-Term Activities in Milton-Keynes

We rested on a gate

Violence after violence,; violence upon violence.

Lake Geneva

Softly, on the evening, I hear a woman singing

There are days when life roars at us

And I was filled with such delight

It was a short war, and fairly neat

Piquante

You and I, and the evening lying down before us

When the boys come back

There will be time, there’s always time unless it doesn’t matter

Tinkle

Fuck April. It is crueller to be alone in August

Death has undone us.

Spade

A hairdresser called Phoebe

Grenade

I was walking along the Kennet, hoping

No comments: