Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BOOT CAMP JUNE BLAST - 02 (PROMPTS)

BOOT CAMP JUNE BLAST - 02

27 May 14:36

The air stiffens, pauses
Why bedroom carpet is cheap
Paris, they dim the lights and light the Eiffel
My brother, with all his contradictions
I think of how sometimes the sea stinks
It will happen again, and again, and then again
B12
With effort, even scraping toast can be an insult
My father's garbage row, potatoes
The morning is misty, the sun a little tired
Superstar
The hole must be this deep
His wife is fat in that way that threatens
Honeymoon in Beirut
This book is too big
Rye, Wheat, Spelt
I am being played by a story: humming
Will a beard suit me? Should I stop bathing?
Tea, Vicar?
Insert a sentence here with weight and heft
Bike, railings, rust.
The hand the rocked the cradle etc, etc.
Blood, Fish, Bone
We are kings, and it is we who make manners

No comments: