Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prompts 10 Nov

I am suspicious of my country; what we are

PIN

The contaminated hate each other the most

TICK

Her Nembutal Bed

Oh, what a meal I will make of you!

SPRING

I have left my street

There is no time here; time prefers the shore, the mountains

TOCK

I am not sure why, but we are stripping doors

CHINA

Ten, and a bus thunders in, stinking of rubber

SPOT

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

Even as she kills you, the sea is indifferent

PEA

When she is sad, she thinks of old houses

Jennifer Do-Much

And if Disney had discovered religion

Sit down, breathe slowly, talk. Maybe we'll play chess

STAIN

Underground, the light is bright: what comes?

X

The sound of a soft, felt, clapper-less bell

How is perhaps?

I would like more boats in my life

before, it was better

I'll go out and come in again

Why women talk of soft things

Soldiers are buying coffee

She would have preferred more "tragic"

No comments: