Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frantic Flash Prompts 004

Deadline 10:10 Hours

============================

Please do not call me, "Nazi"

Of course I have thought about it over the years

Before we continue, may I just say

The street is empty, I smell smoke

My wife bought me a cat because I hate cats

I often wondered about other mothers

It's a small, pretty place, near Milford Haven

Probably isn't definitely

My workers work: I manage. It is that simple

KINDLY

The hand that rocked the cradle has kicked the bucket

Slum Dog Millionaire

Perhaps I should return to my apartment

How Plaster Dries

Something in the night sky, lights

Were they ever rescued?

We went kite dragging, not flying

Another storm is battering at the windows, the wind keens

Music Classses

Clothes lines flapping with white, the sound of children

She was, in the end, more or less unharmed

PINK!

Egg Night

A Small Good Thing

No comments: