Friday, January 16, 2009

First Prompts Set 1800

SET 1 (23)
I want to thank you for its great and kind confidence.
After months I am still climbing
Afterwards, remember, consider the blemishes
Harry Patch
I can hardly do more.
All critical attention is too far from me
All the time, hope
Things are not always comprehensible and expressible
And a roof
This above all: ask yourself the question when it is dark about you
And all for hard cash
And shoes, satchels, and socks
And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you?
Apple
Are they good? You ask me?
At the bottom of Aber Tip
Avoid love
Beach, Ball
Bubbling, Brooding
A bird dives, a fish swallows
Burn the toast, let the porridge stick, smell the gas
By Men With tingling sinews of steel
A realm which no word has ever entered

No comments: