Sunday, December 05, 2010

December prompts 005

JOIN US FOR OUR FREE FLASH BLAST


I have patented, 12 million smells

TINKLE

I have patented where lines meet lines and captured a corner of the market

URANUS

Slowly, but surely, the 11:39 leaves town

Almost a star

Cold? No, it's not cold.

It's nebulous, but then it is a nebula

TINK!

From here you can see the village, the roofs glisten

Glass Slippers, one off

We got married as a protest against convention

Oh no it isn't!

Drip-charge, over-night

Nothing has been broken, nobody has been disturbed

The various uses of massage-oil

Like a patient under anaesthetic, meat

Just a hundred, but maybe it will help

I will go to Prague

TOKE

Forgotten Voices

Can you hear the people sing?

I have been thinking of ways to kill my wife

John

I shouldn't keep the shrunken head, but

My Uncollected Stories

Death in Life

No comments: